1. End users need to understand the functions and control principles of controllers and frequency converters, as installation and debugging are still slightly complex
2. Due to the need for frequency converters to be used in conjunction with elevator controllers, if the elevator malfunctions, it increases the difficulty of fault diagnosis
1. Integrated, simpler system, greatly reducing peripheral wiring, economical and easy to use, improving the safety and stability of elevators. The perfect combination of CANbus and Modbus communication reduces the number of accompanying cables and saves space in the control cabinet.
2. Multiple safety protection, in accordance with the GB/T7588.1/2020 standard for multi-category fault handling, to minimize accidents (such as squatting at the bottom or hitting the top) and ensure safe operation. Professional driver manufacturing technology and strong environmental adaptability comprehensively resist power grid fluctuations, dust, high temperatures, and lightning.
3. Multi CPU redundant control, integrated with advanced CANbus, Modbus, and IoT communication technology; Built-in precise real-time clock, providing rich time-sharing control functions, facilitating intelligent management of buildings.
4. Integrated control and drive, compact structure, easy to achieve small and non machine room design, functional parameter design, easy to operate, and convenient for debugging; Support multiple debugging methods: PC upper computer software, operation panel, and mobile app debugging.
5. Compared to traditional elevator controllers and frequency converters, the cost is lower.
The FST-860 series is an integrated elevator controller that integrates computer technology, automatic control technology, network communication technology, and motor vector drive technology. This series of controllers adopts a brand new structural design, which is overall beautiful, reasonable layout, and uses cleaner and more environmentally friendly materials; Safe, reliable, and energy-saving, providing customers with comprehensive elevator solutions that meet the new national standards.